YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 21, 2014

Texture

Texture without being as obnoxious as Zoya's Pixiedust collection... Sorry. Not a huge fan of actually textured, sandy polish. I lurve a good topcoat. And I pick at it!

Here, I tried the saran wrap effect. First, placed two coats of Orly's Snowcone, and let it dry thoroughly. Next, I topped it with a darker blue, not sure what I used, but something like China Glaze's Queen B (which I may have used) would work great. While the dark blue is still wet, crumble up a very small piece of saran wrap, and dab at your nail. It will pull up some of the dark blue to reveal the light blue underneath! I topped the whole thing with Models Own Indian Ocean from the Beetlejuice collection, which is probably my favorite nail polish. Ever.


Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid Dream. Such a uniquely beautifyl color! Tiny blue glitter specks throughout. A little rough to apply, but worth it. I dotted the hex glitters down the ring finger using Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday polish with a dotting tool.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment